Friday 20 November 2015

Reese's Christmas Tree


What's better than a Christmas Tree? A peanut butter Christmas Tree of course! I'm so glad to see that the UK is finally getting more of the Reese's seasonal goodies, because I do find that the Americans tend to make better peanut butter treats than us Brits. I found the Reese's tree in Tesco priced at 50p. 


Each little treat is in a rustic tree shape -there's no fancy moulding here. They follow the same format of Reese's peanut butter cups- peanut butter wrapped in chocolate... Well, chocolate flavoured coating more specifically. Put it this way, you wouldn't want to eat a bar of the coating by itself. The peanut butter centre is thicker and grainier than what you would spread on your toast, but it means that it holds its shape well and can be nibbled without oozing out everywhere. 


The salty, nutty filling combined with the super sweet chocolate coating is an absolute winner for me, but I do love Reese's. I know what I'll be putting on my Christmas list...

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment