Thursday 12 May 2016

Moser Roth Madagascan Vanilla White Chocolate (ALDI)

Today's review is courtesy of a reader request. One of my lovely followers on twitter has mentioned to me on a number of occasions about how she had heard great things about ALDI's Moser Roth white chocolate. I promised to buy some and review it when I next visited the supermarket, but this year seems to have rushed by, and months passed before I got the chance to make the trip. Well folks, the time is upon us and I finally have my hands on the long awaited white chocolate -let's hope it's good!

The box contained 5 mini 25g bars of white chocolate, which I guess is handy if you're watching your weight but need that chocolate fix. I can't remember the exact price I paid, but think it was around £1.25. 


"Finest Madagascan Vanilla Chocolate from Moser Roth is a delicious treat for connoisseurs of sophisticated gourmet chocolate. This chocolate is made with the finest quality ingredient, carefully prepared to a classic recipe. The delicate flavour of Bourbon Vanilla combines perfectly with smooth white chocolate to create an unforgettable eating experience."
I'll gladly admit that I am no chocolate connoisseur. Give me Galaxy, Reese's or Milkybar and I'm one happy girl. That just means I'm ready to be educated, right?



The speckled vanilla seeds and embossed Moser Roth branding certainly attributed to the bar's luxurious quality. A sweet aroma immediately begun to effuse from the chocolate: sheer sugary pleasure.


The Moser Roth was every bit as perfect as it promised. Indescribably smooth, it lacked the graininess of Nestle's MilkyBar and was much more delicate in flavour. The vanilla worked well with the white chocolate, resulting in a treat that was utterly moreish. It's a good job they come in individual wrappers, otherwise I imagine it would be all too easy to polish off the entire 125g in one evening.

Thank you to the lovely lady who pointed these out to me. If you have any suggestions of products that you would like me to review, please either leave me a comment, tweet me (@seeksnewtreats) or drop me an email: amyseeksnewtreats@gmail.com

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment