Thursday 5 May 2016

M&M's Bite Size Cookies (American Fizz)

It's time for the last review of a product from my February American Fizz order, which I think you'll agree has lasted me rather well. The item I saved until last was this snack-sized pack of M&M's bite sized cookies, which cost just 69p.



The 40g pack contained 10 biscuits, which were each about the size of a 50 pence piece. The moment I opened the pack I was greeted by the sweet smell of chocolate and sugar -scrummy!  Each cookie contained flecks of brightly coloured M&M's shells, baring the chocolate normally hidden within.



Despite their lengthy transit to my home, the cookies had held up rather well. Their robustness was also evident in their texture: firm and crispy, with the addition of crunchy sugar shells in almost every nibble. I could taste a hint of butter, but more prominent was the super sweet sugar and chocolate combination that delighted my tastebuds. Aside from the crunchy M&M shells, thy tasted rather similar to Maryland's chocolate chip cookies, which was only a good thing in my books!

The M&M's cookies were a lovely novelty treat, and I'm glad I've tried them. They're probably not special enough to encourage me to repeat purchase, but you should definitely give them a go if your an M&M's fan! 

7/10

6 comments:

  1. I tried these about six months ago and thought very much the same as you did- they were great but not worth the effort/expense of a repurchase.
    I just need to learn to bake cookies that turn out like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you on about you silly sausage? You're cookies are infinitely superior xx

      Delete
  2. These look great!can you tell me if eggs are listed in the ingredients? I hope not...damn allergies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd thrown the pack away, but thanks to google I've discovered that yes they do contain eggs.. What a shame :(

      Delete
    2. Ah gutted... Never mind. Thanks for finding out!

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome :)

      Delete