Friday 18 December 2015

Propercorn Smooth Peanut & Almond

I've been hunting for this popcorn for what seems like eeons! I contacted Propercorn who told me that it is stocked in Tesco and Waitrose, but living in one of the most rural counties in the country meant that I havn't been able to find it. As luck would have it, I popped into the WHSmiths in Cardiff train station on the way home last week, and in amongst the crisps was the holy grail itself -Propercorn Smooth Peanut & Almond.




My lovely fellow blogging peanut-butter fanatics The Review AddictNibbles'n'Scribbles and Guilt Free Veggie were all lucky enough to receive some of Propercorn's new flavour a month or so back to review, and I'm sure I turned an unattractive shade of green when they unanimously agreed about the deliciousness of this product.

It didn't disappoint, and was just as good as the girls reported. The popcorn is light and fluffy with a bold nutty flavour that reaches the nooks and crannies of each and every kernel. It fulfils the characteristically sweet and salty flavour of peanut butter with a balance that's perfectly fine tuned. I thought Portlebay's Cinnamon Swirl couldn't be beaten, but this is hands down my new favourite- so much so that I'll be asking my sister to buy me as many packets as she can carry from the station when she next comes to visit. 

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment