Sunday 10 January 2016

Pretzel M&Ms (69p at B&M Bargains)

If you know anything about me by now, you'll realise I love nothing more than a good bargain (except possibly peanut butter and chocolate). My favourite discount store though has to be B&M bargains, due to their ever-increasing range of inexpensive American goodies. 



This week I picked up this bag of Pretzel M&Ms for just 69p. I've been hankering after pretzels since reviewing the wonderful 'Take 5' Bar. Its a shame we don't have more chocolate/pretzel combinations in the UK, but I'm sure that would be deemed far too risqué for us Brits. 


The bag contained 14 irregular shaped candy coated balls (oo-er!). Biting into my first M&M, I have to admit, I was disappointed at the lack of flavour. I could taste the sweet crispy coating, and the almost biscuit-like pretzel within, but the characteristic saltiness and chocolate was lacking. However, as I continued on through the bag, I discovered some with a thicker -more satisfying- layer of chocolate, and others with a salty kick. 




I thoroughly enjoyed the evenly flavoured M&Ms,  I just wish that I could have depended on the combination in every bite. 

7/10

2 comments:

  1. I was really looking forward to these when I picked them up, but I think the Crispy M&Ms are slightly better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're probably right! Have you tried the peanut butter ones?

      Delete