Friday 11 September 2015

Walls Cooky Snack Ice Cream

I wandered down to Tesco Express this evening to buy an ice cream for my dessert, and I thought I'd just check their impulse freezer, which was a good shout because all of their single ice creams were half price. It just goes to show there are benefits to them clearing space for the Christmas lines so early!

I was just about to pick up a cornetto when I spotted these:

Walls Cooky Snacks.
I'm not sure if they're new or not but I've never seen them before. They are described as 'vanilla flavoured ice cream with chocolate drops and biscuits with chocolate chip'. I bought them at 63p each .

My other half ate his straight up but I separated the cookies & microwaved them for 30secs.


I know the photo doesn't look very appetising, but -oh my days- this was amazing! The cookies were soft when cold but after microwaving them but they were gooey, the chocolate chips having deliciously melted. The ice cream was pretty standard vanilla and unfortunately only had chocolate chips around the outside but they were plentiful enough. I really REALLY loved this ice cream.. I just wished they came in a multipack so I could buy them year round.

8/10.



No comments:

Post a Comment