Thursday 29 October 2015

Sweet & Salty Portlebay Popcorn

Just a quick entry today, because I think this post is pretty straightforward. Today I tried Portlebay's sweet and salty popcorn, a flavour that has seen a rise in popularity over the past year or so. I'm a strange one- I love the combination of sweet & salty in peanut butter but hate sweet & savoury dishes like ham & pineapple pizza and sweet & sour chicken. I haven't actually tried sweet & salty popcorn before so I'm afraid I have nothing to compare it to.


The corn have the same nice fluffy texture that I'm now used to with Portlebay. I think I expected a mixture of sweet and salty kernels, but instead they were an evenly balanced amalgamation of the two. I actually found them a little bland, but that's to be expected in a naturally plainer option than their other more exciting innovations.

5/10

P.S If you're interested you can read my reviews of the other Portlebay Popcorn flavours i've tried thus far:

Lemon Sherbet
Wasabi & Sweet Ginger
 Chilli & Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment