Friday 18 September 2015

Kelloggs Rice Krispies Multi-grain Mini Biscuits

Kelloggs have recently released two new 'Multi-Grain Mini Biscuit' bags packs in Coco Pops and Rice Krispies flavours. Each large bag contains 5 handy size snack packs of mini biscuits, and I purchased them for £1 from ASDA.


As a chocoholic I initially opted for the chocolate Coco Pops biscuits.. But they weren't brilliant

However, having read reaching for refreshment's  Multi-Grain Biscuit Review , and seeing that she'd got on better with the rice krispie version, I decided to give them a whirl.

Again, each bag had about a dozen mini biscuits in, topped with oats. My expectations were low, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure I could distinguish the flavour as being particularly that of a Rice Krispie, but then puffed rice hasn't got that much of a taste. I'd describe them as vanilla flavoured biscuits, and the bonus is that they are pretty low in fat (2.2g per bag, 1g sat fat) and also contain fibre... However, be aware if you're watching your sugar intake (7.8g) but that explains the yummy taste ;).



I'd definitely buy these again

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment